Dental emergencies can be caused by trauma to the face and mouth or injuries while playing sports. Some dental emergencies occur when a dental restoration is not well maintained or is not replaced when it should be. Dental emergencies are very serious and should never be ignored. If not treated, dental emergencies can cause permanent damage. More extensive and extensive dental treatment is also needed later if dental emergencies are not treated. To prevent serious damage to your teeth, Dr. Marsh and Dr. Cifuni will treat a dental emergency in Danvers, MA.
The following symptoms and issues are serious and need to be seen and treated by our dentists as soon as possible:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Cracked teeth
- A knocked-out tooth
- An extruded tooth (partially dislodged tooth)
- Objects caught between teeth
- The loss of a dental filling
- The loss of a dental crown
- Loose or broken brackets, wires, and bands
- Soft-tissue injuries, which include injures to the tongue, cheeks, gums, and lips
We encourage you to contact Marsh Family Dental today to learn more and to schedule your next appointment. We are dedicated to serving you and your family!